A young lady has been left totally devastated after her boyfriend suddenly stopped breathing in the middle of s*x.
The dead man being taken away in an ambulance
A woman has received the shock of her life after her partner died on top of her during s*x.
According to Daily Star UK, the grieving girlfriend, identified only as Fu, said she had s*x with 22-year-old Huang around 5am last Wednesday.
"He lost consciousness right there, and fell down on the bed with a loud thud.
"I called his name and touched him, but there was no reaction."
Horrified Fu, 20, called for an ambulance which raced Huang to hospital, but there was nothing doctors could do.
Huang was a little overweight but had always been healthy, Fu told police.
His shattered parents said: "How can he die like this? We want to know what happened."
They have asked police to probe the cause of death.
But officers say they do not suspect foul play and believe Huang suffered a stroke or heart attack in Keelung, Taiwan.
Shih Chi-chung, a senior doctor at the hospital Huang was taken to, said: "When he arrived he had already stopped breathing and had no pulse.
"He was unconscious and his eyes rolled white."
Huang had recently recovered from a minor cold.
And his death has prompted medics to suggest that the city's unusually cold temperature (11C) could have played a part.
Dr Shih, head of Keelung Chang Gung Memorial Hospital's emergency room, warned that people should avoid vigorous sex when it is cold – and warm up first with some exercises.
Prosecutors are waiting the results of an autopsy.